viewing guide

Posts with 'IWP' as their title are my Independent Work Process for Assessment purpose. Searching for 'IWP' on the search bar on the left filters out other researches and materials.

Saturday 18 April 2015

[IWP] Character Development & Plan





 



For the second project involving Maya, I would like to just enjoy the process of modelling, moving the figure around and seeing it move, rather than having a solid story line to follow. I would first like to have the character design to reflect what I always wanted to make, something that's enjoyable even just as the design itself. I wouldn't be able to make something too complicated as this is my first time ever using a 3D software. My least hope is to create something humanoid, so it is not too abstract and obscure.





As for giving the figures motion, if I ever reach that level, I would probably do something like this.
Just simple motions, simple presentation. No story, just motions.