viewing guide

Posts with 'IWP' as their title are my Independent Work Process for Assessment purpose. Searching for 'IWP' on the search bar on the left filters out other researches and materials.

Tuesday 12 May 2015

[Final Presentable works]


[1st Animation] - The final, shortened & editted version.

Made with Pencil 2D, Photoshop, and Vegas Pro 10.
 Required revising of the techniques I've already had the knowledge of.
This is a 2D animation demonstrating my skill of developing & communicating a narrative story in the format of moving pictures. It is also my first animation involving both traditionally & digitally composed images, so this work was very experimental although I've used skills I've already had.



[2nd Animation]

Made in Maya 2014, Vegas Pro and Photoshop.
My first experience of 3D modelling/animation and in Maya.
Although being a very short, not-serious animation, I'm most proud of this for the process of making I've went through. I've decided to have as much fun rather than stress out with the new technology, because I've already done the serious thing in the other animation. I didn't have as much time to go through very deeply into the more complicated parts of animating in Maya(also had to get some help from Vegas Pro with things I couldn't figure out how to do in Maya), but I think I've satisfied my expectation I had on the work.


Overall, it has been very rich and satisfying semester for me. I've been very interested in animation that it inspired me to start studying art, after all.